Self Serve Kiosk
The Self Serve Kiosk was implemented to make the hiring process faster and easier for the customer and the service station attendant. The Self Serve Kiosks have come a long way from their begininngs, they are now a small all in one unit that mounts easily on a wall. The units take an image of the customers licence and the whole hire contract is organised between the customer and Move Yourself Trailer hire. Read below to see how simple the different operations are on the Self Serve Kiosks.
Please note that all one-way pricing and bookings can only be done through our main booking office by calling 1300 882 187.
Using the Self Serve Kiosk
- To hire a trailer on the spot you first have to select the size of the trailer you require from the fleet displayed on the premises.
- Secondly the number of the trailer (which is found on the mudguard of the trailer).
- Then from the on screen menu select "HIRE A TRAILER NOW". You would then be asked for the trailer number, once you have entered the trailer number you just need to follow the on screen prompts.
- Once you have finished entering your details you can then proceed to the console operator to arrange payment. All relevant paperwork will print out behind the counter ready for checking and payment. IT'S THAT EASY!
When you are returning the trailer back to the site, all you need to do is:
- Go back to the Self Serve and select "RETURN TRAILER".
- Enter the trailer number and press continue. THAT'S IT.
- Proceed to the Console Operator with your key and lead, the return paperwork will automatically print out for operator, If you paid online or using your credit card through our Kiosk, your deposit will automatically be refunded. This may take 3-5 working days for the banks to clear. Otherwise if you paid the operator on site, please collect your deposit from the operator
- PLEASE NOTE the trailer MUST be returned to its proper place and locked up again before your deposit can be refunded.
To Book a Trailer simply:
- Select "BOOK A TRAILER NOW" from the menu.
- Select if you are returning the trailer to the same place, or going 1 way (Please keep in mind all one ways would need to be organised with our head office PH:1300 882 187).
- If returning to the same place then select the trailer you require and press continue.
- Then you will need to select the date and time you require the trailer for.
- Once you have completed this you may then collect your booking slip from the Console Operator.
- NOTE: No payment is needed when booking a trailer. If the trailer you require is not available please contact our main booking office on 1300 882 187 and we shall try to find one for you at the next closest location.
When you come in to collect your trailer you will need to:
- Select "PICK UP A BOOKED TRAILER".
- Enter your booking number and follow the on screen prompts.
- Then you may proceed to the Console operator to arrange payment. All relevant paperwork will print out behind the console operator ready for checking and payment. IT'S THAT EASY!
As service station attendants are so busy these days, you now have the option to obtain trailer hire prices by going to the Self Serve:
- Select "PRICING" from the menu.
- Then you may select the trailer you require pricing on and the date and times you require.
- The Self Serve will then give you a screen with all relevant pricing for you.